One City One Hire is an innovative economic development strategy that serves as a catalyst to jump-start the Mayor's pledge to put all unemployed District residents--in every Ward of the city--back to work.
2014 Operating Appendices Part 2 of 2
Thursday, March 28, 2013
Operating Appendices Part 2 of 2
Please note that for the following agencies, schedules 40-G and 41-G were updated on April 5, 2013.
- Office of the State Superintendent of Education (GD0)
- Office of Health Care Finance (HT0)
- Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority (KE0)
- Debt Services (DS0, ZA0, CP0, ZB0, SM0, DT0)
- Highway Transportation Fund Transfers (KZ0)
- Convention Center Transfer Dedicated Taxes (EZ0)
- Housing Production Trust Fund (UZ0)
- Ballpark Revenue Fund (BK0)