One City One Hire is an innovative economic development strategy that serves as a catalyst to jump-start the Mayor's pledge to put all unemployed District residents--in every Ward of the city--back to work.
The Shops at Dakota Crossing
The Shops at Dakota Crossing will bring 430,000 square feet of retail services to Fort Lincoln, including national retailers—Costco, Shoppers Food Warehouse and Marshalls. The Shops also will provide neighborhood serving retail that will complement the lifestyles of the residents living in nearby neighborhoods, including restaurants, a fitness center, and clothing merchandisers.
- Fort Lincoln New Town Corporation
- Trammell Crow
- CSG Urban Partners
- Construction Underway
- Retail (GSF): 430,000
- Development Cost: $60 million
Overall Community Benefits
- Features 100 percent CBE development partner
- Provides 1,200 combined construction and permanent jobs
- Projected to generate over $634,000,000 in tax revenues for the District of Columbia over the next 30 years