One City One Hire is an innovative economic development strategy that serves as a catalyst to jump-start the Mayor's pledge to put all unemployed District residents--in every Ward of the city--back to work.
Public Comments on DDOE’s Stormwater Management Rule and Guidebook
Friday, June 12, 2013
This page contains links to the public comments submitted on previous versions of DDOE’s Rulemaking on Stormwater Management and Soil Erosion and Sediment Control (Rule) and the related Stormwater Management Guidebook (SWMG).
(Please note that the first version of the Rule is called the “Proposed” version; the second version is called the “Revised” version; and the third/current version is called the “Second Proposed” version.)
- Public Comments on the Second Proposed Rule and Superseding Rulemaking
- Public Comments on the Second Proposed SWMG
- Public Comments on the Revised Rule
- Public Comments on the Revised SWMG
- Public Comments on the Proposed Rule
- Public Comments on the Proposed SWMG