The DC Apprenticeship Council was established by Public Law 387 in the 79th Congress on May 21, 1946. It is one of the 27 State Apprenticeship Councils. It is a regulatory board comprised of 11 members appointed by the Mayor and confirmed by the DC City Council.
The Apprenticeship Council membership includes three (3) representatives from employer organizations, three (3) representatives from employee organizations, three (3) public representatives, who are not members of either employee or employer organizations and two (2) representatives of government, who shall be the Mayor of the District of Columbia and the Superintendent of Schools or their respective delegates.
DC Apprenticeship Council Meetings are held bi-monthly.
- DCAC Meeting Minutes- June 18, 2015
- DCAC Meeting Minutes- April 2, 2015
- DCAC Meeting Minutes - December 4, 2014
- DCAC Meeting Minutes - October 2, 2014
- DCAC Meeting Minutes - July 17, 2014
- DCAC Meeting Minutes - April 24, 2014
- DCAC Meeting Minutes - February 27, 2014
- DCAC Meeting Minutes - December 12, 2013