One City One Hire is an innovative economic development strategy that serves as a catalyst to jump-start the Mayor's pledge to put all unemployed District residents--in every Ward of the city--back to work.
Frequently Requested Records, Forms, and Publications
The mission of the Department of Employment Services (DOES) is to plan, develop, and administer employment-related services to all segments of the Washington, DC metropolitan population. We achieve our mission through empowering and sustaining a diverse workforce, which enables all sectors of the community to achieve economic and social stability.
The following represents a comprehensive list of the most frequently requested DOES records, forms, and publications by our customers, partners, and community stakeholders.
Office of Unemployment Compensation
- Claimant's Rights and Responsibilities Handbook (English, Spanish)
- UI Appeal Form (English, Spanish)
- UI Employer Handbook
- SIDES - E-Response
- Frequently Requested Contact Information
Office of Wage and Hour
- DC Minimum Wage Poster (English, Spanish)
- Accrued Sick and Safe Leave Poster - Revised 2014
- Living Wage Act of 2006 Poster - Revised 2014