One City One Hire is an innovative economic development strategy that serves as a catalyst to jump-start the Mayor's pledge to put all unemployed District residents--in every Ward of the city--back to work.
Meet the CCCB Board Members
The Construction Codes Coordinating Board is composed of the following thirteen (13) members:
- Office of the Construction Code Official (3 members);
- Office of the Fire Marshal (1 member);
- Executive Office of the Mayor (1 member);
- Council of the District of Columbia (1 member);
- Building Industry-Commercial & Industrial (1 member);
- Building Industry-Residential & Multi-Family (1 member);
- Architectural Design Profession (1 member);
- Mechanical Engineering Profession (1 member);
- Structural Engineering Profession (1 member); and
- Private Citizen (1 member); and
- Green (1 member)
The Mayor shall appoint all members of the Board, except that the Chairman of the Council of the District of Columbia may appoint the one Council representative. At least one-half of the Board members must be residents of the District of Columbia, and the private citizen member must be a resident of the District of Columbia.
The Board shall be deemed to be constituted upon the appointment of nine (9) members.