One City One Hire is an innovative economic development strategy that serves as a catalyst to jump-start the Mayor's pledge to put all unemployed District residents--in every Ward of the city--back to work.
Visitors Resource Center
The following is a listing of resources for visitors to the District of Columbia. This list focuses primarily on services provided by the District of Columbia government, although there are many other sources of information for visitors to Washington, DC.
- Washington.org Visitors Guide
- Washington.org Interactive Map
- Getting Around
- Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority (Metro)
- Summer Hotel Savings
- DC VIP Program
- Guide to National Mall
- 100 Free (And Almost Free) Things to Do
- Arts and Culture
- History and Tourism
- Sports, Parks and Recreation
- Arts and Culture Services
- Grants and Funding
- Services to assist with traveling around the District
- Tickets and Fines
- Permits, Licenses and Certifications
- Pay Parking Tickets
- Secretary, Office of the
- Advisory Neighborhood Commissions
- Deputy Mayor of Planning and Economic Development
- Homeland Security and Emergency Management
- Office of Unified Communications
View the Agency Directory.
Connect DC on Twitter @ConnectdotDC
DC.Gov Web Portal @DCGovWeb
Executive Office of the Mayor @mayorvincegray
Office of Cable Television @OCTDC
View all District Resources and Social Media.