Text Resize

-A +A
Bookmark and Share

Change of Name Form

Monday, June 23, 2014

Complete and submit this form to the DCRB when your name has changed. A copy of the legal document establishing the name change must accompany this form for processing to occur (i.e. divorce decree, marriage license, passport, Social Security card).

Change of Name Form73.45 KB