One City One Hire is an innovative economic development strategy that serves as a catalyst to jump-start the Mayor's pledge to put all unemployed District residents--in every Ward of the city--back to work.
Energy Assistance and Weatherization
DDOE can help you with your energy and utility bills. We have financial assistance, discounts and late bill forgiveness programs.
Services for Low-Income Residents
- Help paying your utility bills (LIHEAP)
- Discounts on your utility bills (UDP)
- Help weatherizing your home (WAP)
- WAP State Plan for Fiscal Year 2015 – Weatherization Assistance Program
- Draft District of Columbia Fiscal Year 2015 LIHEAP State Plan
- LIHEAP Public Hearing Register Notice
Additional Resources for Residents:
- Energy Assistance Frequently Asked Questions
- Additional Energy Efficiency Resources for Residents
- EnergySmartDC Solar Initiative for Residents (tba)
- EnergySmartDC Solar Initiative for Low-Income Residents (tba)
- Additional Renewable Energy Resources for Residents
- Energy Efficiency Workshop and Kit
- Do-It-Yourself Home Energy Audits
Additional Resources for Businesses:
Get Ready to Take Control - Pepco Smart Meters
Get a new smart meter from Pepco to help you take control of the energy you use in your home each and every day.