DCRB offers several of its booklets and brochures online for members of the District of Columbia Police Officers and Firefighters' Retirement Plan and the District of Columbia Teachers' Retirement Plan.
- Deferred Retirement Brochures
- Disability Income Review Booklet
- Equity In Survivor Benefits Amendment Act of 2012 Summary
- Service Longevity Compensation Summary for Police Officers and Firefighters
- Survivor Benefits for Children - Teachers' Plan
- Survivor Benefits for Children - Police Officers' and Firefighters' Plan
- Surviving Spouse Benefits - Teachers' Plan
- Surviving Spouse Benefits - Police Officers' and Firefighters' Plan
Additional publications for members are available from the DCRB Member Services Center. Please call (202) 343-3272 or toll free at 1(866) 456-3272 for more details.