One City One Hire is an innovative economic development strategy that serves as a catalyst to jump-start the Mayor's pledge to put all unemployed District residents--in every Ward of the city--back to work.
Register a Pesticide Product
DDOE's Toxic Substance Division processes registration of pesticidal products and pesticide applicators within the District of Columbia.
Applications can be submitted and paid online, or downloaded, printed and mailed to DDOE.
Include the following supporting documents with your application:
- Copy of the manufacturer's label
- Registration fee ($250 per product, including ABNs). Make checks payable to DC
- Treasurer. NOTE: A $10 registration fee is charged for applications received after January 31st of the registration year.
- Copy of the Notice of Supplemental Distribution of a Registered Pesticide Product (EPA form 8570-5) for companies distributing a registered product originally produced and registered by the basic registrant.
- Letter of authorization designating an agent to act on behalf of a company. (Only required for first-time registrants.)
If you choose to mail your application for Pesticidal Products Registration, please send it to the attention of Mr. Howard Brown. If you have questions concerning pesticidal product registration in the District of Columbia, please email Howard Brown or contact him at (202) 535-2288.
Please download, print and mail applications to the attention of Mr. Baldwin Williams at DDOE: