One City One Hire is an innovative economic development strategy that serves as a catalyst to jump-start the Mayor's pledge to put all unemployed District residents--in every Ward of the city--back to work.
Summer Youth Employment Program - Participant Information
SYEP Youth Portal
SYEP Youth Application
NOTE: Individuals who are seeking consideration under the “Deferred Action for Childhood Arrival” (DACA) policy must provide an Employment Authorization Document and Social Security card as verification of eligibility by March 9th to the DOES Youth Programs Office.
- SYEP 2013 Certification Event Extension
- SYEP Midnight Madness 2013
- SYEP Eligibility Documents 2013
- SYEP 2013 Youth and Parent Information Packet
- SYEP 2013 Next Steps
- SYEP 2013 Parental Consent Form
- SYEP 2013 Certification Event Schedule
- SYEP 2013 Flyer
- SYEP 2013 Youth Handbook
- How to Network at a Job Fair
- DC Free Summer Meals Coming Soon !