Text Resize

-A +A
Bookmark and Share

Doing business in DC

Commercial Driver License

What class of a Commercial Driver License (CDL) do I need?
The class of a CDL needed by a driver depends on the type of vehicle that is to be operated. An individual seeking a CDL will be required to take a CDL knowledge test. The general knowledge test is required for all CDL applicants. Depending on the vehicle's class and application, an individual may be required to take additional test(s) for the required endorsement(s).


Subscribe to RSS - Doing business in DC