Text Resize

-A +A
Bookmark and Share


How to Do Business with DGS

Vendors must meet the following requirements to do business with DGS and the District of Columbia.

Provide a Federal Identification Number and Dun and Bradstreet Number

Prior to the award of a contract, vendors must provide a Federal Tax ID Number and D&B number. Additionally, DGS may request a copies of Dun and Bradshreet (D&B) reports.

For more information, please visit:


Subscribe to RSS - Government