One City One Hire is an innovative economic development strategy that serves as a catalyst to jump-start the Mayor's pledge to put all unemployed District residents--in every Ward of the city--back to work.
Jobs & Employment
- CRB No. 05-209 Fred Tillery v. Giant Food Inc. and Mac Risk Management Inc.
- CRB No. 05-208 Anthony Newman v. Security Storage Company and Vanliner Insurance Company
- CRB No. 05-205 Joseph Murray v. Paul Brothers, Inc. and Safe Insurance Co. Of America
- CRB No. 03-117 Genevieve Marchand v. Park Hyatt Washington and Gallagher Bassett Services
- CRB No. 05-203 John Deane v. Total Blood Management Inc. and AIG Claims Services
- CRB No. 18-03 Martha Corley v. District Of Columbia Office Of Corporation Counsel
- CRB No. 05-206 Bradley Broadus v. The Catholic University Of America and Travelers Insurance
- CRB No. 05-204 Abdelmjid Boucham v. Legal Sea Foods Inc. and Federal Insurance Co.
- CRB No. 05-212 Jacob Abraham v.Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority
- Chapter 9 Excepted Service Issuances, Electronic-District Personnel Manual