One City One Hire is an innovative economic development strategy that serves as a catalyst to jump-start the Mayor's pledge to put all unemployed District residents--in every Ward of the city--back to work.
There are Federal as well as State regulations that govern Apprenticeship. Below is a list of those regulations:
- Code of Federal Regulations Title 29, Part 29 for the Registration of Apprenticeship Programs [PDF]
- Code of Federal Regulations Title 29, Part 30 for Equal Employment Opportunity in Apprenticeship [PDF]
- DC Apprenticeship Council Rules and Regulations
Find more information on the rules and regulations for the District of Columbia's state plan for equal employment opportunity in apprenticeship training.
- DC State Plan EEO *DRAFT [PDF]
- 29 CFR Part 29 [PDF]
- Apprenticeship Council Rules and Regulations [PDF]
*Pending Approval from the US Department of Labor.