One City One Hire is an innovative economic development strategy that serves as a catalyst to jump-start the Mayor's pledge to put all unemployed District residents--in every Ward of the city--back to work.
Jobs & Employment
- CRB No. 04-91 Alexander Roberts v. Psychiatric Institute of Washington and Liberty Mutual Insurance Group
- CRB No. 06-10 Theartice C. Raynor v. May Company, D/B/A Hecht’s and The May Company
- CRB No. 05-36 Wilbur O. Hiligh, v. Federal Express Corporation and Alexis, Inc.
- CRB No. 05-260 Louise Gray v. Rock Creek Manor Nursing Home and PMA Insurance Group
- CRB No. 06-07 Gwendolyn Geddie v. Kaiser Permanente and Crawford & Company
- CRB No. 00-65 Michael Cather v. U.S. Elevator and Reliance Insurance Co.
- CRB No. 05-27 Michael Cather v. U.S. Elevator and Crawford & Company
- CRB No. 06-05 Cassandra Caldwell v. Howard University Hospital and Sedgwick Management Services
- CRB No. 05-259 Juni Browne, Sr. v. Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority
- CRB No. 06-04 Patsy Abney v. Corrections Corp. of America and AIG Claims Service, Inc.