One City One Hire is an innovative economic development strategy that serves as a catalyst to jump-start the Mayor's pledge to put all unemployed District residents--in every Ward of the city--back to work.
Jobs & Employment
- CRB No. 99-97 Roberta West v. Washington Hospital Center
- CRB No. 03-140 Kenneth Thompson v. Premium Distributors and Liberty Mutual Insurance Co.
- CRB No. 03-74 Edward M. Sullivan v. Boatman & Magnani and Aetna Insurance Company
- CRB No. 03-155, Anthony T. Smith v. Federal Data Corporation and AIG Claim Services
- CRB No. 03-131 Barbara Parrish v. Eagle Legal Services and Royal & SunAlliance Insurance Company
- CRB No. 03-132 Veronica M. Noel v. RS Information Systems, Inc. and CNA Insurance Company
- CRB No. 05-34 Ismaila Ngom v. Starbucks Coffee
- CRB No. 03-144 Carlos Mosley v. Radio Shack Corporation and Liberty Mutual Insurance Company
- CRB No. 03-133 Walter McNeal v. Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority
- CRB No. 03-94 Shawn Kopper v. Noyes Air Conditioning and Selective Insurance