One City One Hire is an innovative economic development strategy that serves as a catalyst to jump-start the Mayor's pledge to put all unemployed District residents--in every Ward of the city--back to work.
Jobs & Employment
- CRB No. 12-026 Darlene M. Murphy v. Howard University and Sedgwick CMS
- CRB No. 11-127 Alphonse Mpia v. Omni Shoreham Hotel and Arch Insurance Group
- CRB No. 12-032 David P. Majors v. Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority and Xchanging
- CRB No. 11-125 Eric Gunn v. District of Columbia Department of Corrections
- CRB No. 12-031 Brenda Garrett v. Careco, Inc. and PMA Management Group
- CRB No. 12-004 Allan B. Downing v. District of Columbia Public Schools
- CRB No. 12-023 Eric T. Daly v. R.J. Reynolds and Ace ESIS Inc.
- CRB No. 12_015 Vivian Clark v. Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority
- CRB No. 10-124 Gloria J. Beynum v. Washington Hospital Center
- CRB No. 10-083Josephine Bembry v. Good Hope Institute and Guard Insurance Group