One City One Hire is an innovative economic development strategy that serves as a catalyst to jump-start the Mayor's pledge to put all unemployed District residents--in every Ward of the city--back to work.
Jobs & Employment
- CRB No. 11-106 Ebony Acty v. Washington Home and Hospice and Liberty Mutual Insurance Company
- CRB No. 03-24 Larry E. Ward v. D. C. Water and Sewer Authority and Liberty Mutual Insurance Co.
- CRB No. 06-02 Howard Thompson v. Cooling Towers Heat Exchange and Fireman’s Fund Insurance, Co.
- CRB No. 04-15 Fernando Stanford v. Capitol Care Building and Liberty Mutual Insurance Company
- CRB No. 06-29 Sylvia Snipes v. Individual Development, Inc., and The Hartford Insurance Company
- CRB No. 04-21 Raymond Schafer v. The Washington Post and Gallagher Bassett Services
- CRB No. 04-71 Shirley Proctor v. Giant Food, Inc.
- No. 06-34 Virginia Milburn v. Georgetown University Hospital and Broadspire
- CRB No. 06-21 Mardoqueo Machuca v. John Juennemann Painting and Safeco Insurance Co.
- CRB No. 04-86 Tisha Jones v. Washington Hospital Center and Kemper Insurance Co.