One City One Hire is an innovative economic development strategy that serves as a catalyst to jump-start the Mayor's pledge to put all unemployed District residents--in every Ward of the city--back to work.
Open Government and FOIA - DOES
Open Government Material
The District is committed to a transparent, open form of government. District agency websites are required to make certain records available online to the public, if those records exist. In cases where these records exist but are not yet available online, agencies are working to provide them as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact the FOIA Officer.
- Agency Open Government Report
- Public Employee Salary Information (Please note that this is the complete listing of District employees. Agency designation is located in column two.)
- District of Columbia Personnel Manual
- Compensation Review Board - Decisions and Orders
- DC Regulations (DCREGS) - Title 7: Employment Benefits
- Contract Awards
- DOES FY 2014 Budget
- DOES FY 2014 Performance Plan
- Minutes of Public Meetings
- Frequently Requested Records, Forms, and Publications
- District-wide FOIA Reports
- DOES Organizational Chart
- Tell us what you think about DOES via GradeDC
If you cannot find the information you are looking for here or elsewhere on DC.gov you can submit a FOIA request online via the DC government Public FOIA Portal. Requests may also be submitted by mail, fax, or email. However, please note that FOIA requests submitted online will be easier to track and process.
To understand the process before making a request, please see foia.dc.gov.
The FOIA Officer is the principal contact point within DOES for advice and policy guidance on matters pertaining to the administration of the FOIA. All requests are handled professionally and expeditiously. DOES’s FOIA Officer’s information is listed below.
Department of Employment Services
4058 Minnesota Avenue, NE, 5th Floor, Suite 5800
Washington, DC 20019
Phone: (202) 671-1195
Fax: (202) 671-2931