One City One Hire is an innovative economic development strategy that serves as a catalyst to jump-start the Mayor's pledge to put all unemployed District residents--in every Ward of the city--back to work.
Jobs & Employment
- D-20 2012 Grid - Corporation Franchise Tax Return
- RFQ Released for Professional Services for HR Data Technicians
- Retirement Education Seminar
- Attorney General's Office Gazette
- Notices of Upcoming Meetings in May are Released by DCRB
- Bicycle Patrol Officer Tayna Williams
- Attorney General's Office Gazette: March 2013
- JNC Invites Comments from the Bench, Bar and Public on the Qualifications of Chief Judge Eric T. Washington for Redesignation as Chief Judge of the District of Columbia Court of Appeals
- JNC Invites Comments from the Bench, Bar and Public on on Applicants for the Judicial Vacancy Created by the Retirement of Judge A. Franklin Burgess Jr.
- Harris vs. OSSE