One City One Hire is an innovative economic development strategy that serves as a catalyst to jump-start the Mayor's pledge to put all unemployed District residents--in every Ward of the city--back to work.
The Office of Youth Programs (OYP) develops and administers workforce development programs for District youth ages 14-24. OYP provides occupational skills training, work experience, academic enrichment and life skills training to facilitate the development of work habits and skills that are essential for success in the workplace.
- Grow Your Own (GYO) Program
- In-School Program
- Mayor's Youth Leadership Institute
- One City High School Internship Program
- Out-of-School Program
- Pathways for Young Adults
- Summer Youth Employment Program
- Youth Connection Center