Benefit to Employers
Rapid Response services provide various benefits to affected workers during layoffs or plant closings and to the employer. The sooner Rapid Response strategies are implemented, companies and workers are better prepared and suited for transition. Providing Rapid Response to your workers will help assure:
- Higher productivity, morale, and lower absenteeism during the layoff event due to reduced stress
- Lower unemployment insurance costs as workers are re-employed more quickly when services precede the layoff
- Decreased likelihood of sabotage or work disruptions
- Media and rumor management. Rapid Response teams understand the often confidential nature of layoffs and will work with the company to ensure confidentiality at all times.
- Better public relations for the employer
The Rapid Response team can also provide information to companies concerning any state or federal requirements or laws for notification, including the Worker Adjustment and Retraining Notification (WARN) Act.