Eligible Target Group
Employers hiring qualified applicants in the following target groups may apply for Federal tax relief under the WOTC program include:
- Summer Youth Employee*
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) Recipient
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI) Recipient
- Long-Term Family Assistance Recipient
- Qualified Long-Term Unemployment Recipient**
For more information on these target groups, click here.
* Applicable EZs expired in DC in 2011. District Residents living in those zones do not qualify. However, states that have active EZs may be eligible.
** New target group enacted January 1, 2016.