If you have any questions in reference to the W-2C and/or W-2 letter that you received, call (202) 724-4421 or email at [email protected]. Please review our frequently asked questions (FAQs) below.
The Office of Youth Programs (OYP) develops and administers workforce development programs for District youth ages 14-24. OYP provides occupational skills training, work experience, academic enrichment and life skills training to facilitate the development of work habits and skills that are essential for success in the workplace.
- In-School Program
- Marion Barry Youth Leadership Institute
- Out-of-School Program
- Pathways for Young Adults
- Mayor Marion S. Barry Summer Youth Employment Program
- Career Opportunities
- Office of Youth Programs Roadmaps
- High School Internship Program
- Grant Opportunties