Filing New or Current Claims
Visit DCNetworks and select Claim Unemployment Benefit for the following
- New Claims
- UI Identity Verification and Authentication Program FAQ’s
- 10 Things You Should Know When Filing A Claim
- Weekly Claims
- Unemployment Insurance Appeal Form (English)
- Unemployment Insurance Appeal Form (Spanish)
Managing Your Account
- Direct Deposit
- Payment History
- Request for Hearing to Appeal a Determination
- View Appeals
- Form 1099 data
- Form 193 - Request for Monetary Re-Determination
- My Profile
Unemployment Insurance Information for Employers
Need some help?
Phone: Local (202) 724-7000 or Toll Free 1 (877) 319-7346
Office Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
Please call during non-peak hours—weekdays after 5 pm and all day Saturday via the automated line. Due to heavy call volume, if you call during peak hours, please be prepared for extended hold times.
Find a Job - Visit www.jobs.dc.gov
It’s not too late to get counted!
Complete your 2020 Census now at 2020census.gov.